How to get ebooks and audiobooks from the brisbane library
(This is information I received from 'ask a librarian')
To use the Bolinda/Borrowbox collection, you will first need to create a Bolinda/Borrowbox account. Follow these steps to do this:
- Go to the library website: https://library.brisbane.qld.gov.au/
- Click on the eBooks and Downloads icon
- Click on the Audiobooks icon
- Click on the Bolinda link
- The Bolinda website will appear. Click on the green Sign in button
- Sign in with your library barcode and PIN
- Complete the short registration form that appears
- Click on Help to see information about using the collection
Links to the Borrowbox app for Androids and iOS devices are on the Audiobooks page.
The loan period for Bolinda/Borrowbox items is two weeks. If there are no holds on the item, you can immediately renew it for another two weeks.